Dorianne Cotter-Lockard, PhD
My Passion: Singing Our Song
My Purpose Statement:
With spiritual vision, brilliance and clarity,
I nurture and inspire myself and others
to powerfully express the music of our souls,
so that we may create, care, learn and live courageously together.
- Currently an author, coach, consultant, and thought leader
- Left an executive position as Managing Director, Countrywide Financial Corp. Enterprise Applications and CTO, Loan Administration in July 2007 after 8 years there
- Ten years of prior experience as a consultant (Price Waterhouse and then my own consulting company). A total of 25 years of experience as a technologist, manager, consultant and leader.
- My first career was as a professional classical musician
- Fielding Graduate University; Santa Barbara, CA, PhD, Human and Organizational Systems, 2012
- New York University Stern School of Business; New York, NY; MBA, Finance, 1989
- Yale University School of Music and Art; New Haven, CT; Graduate Fellowship
- Mannes College of Music; New York, NY; Graduate String Quartet Fellowship
- Eastman School of Music; Rochester, NY; Bachelor of Music; 1978